Saturday, January 20, 2018

Daisies (and snow) All Over The Place

BEGINNINGS
Watercolor - 8x10

Daisies always look so fresh and clean and they always make me smile but we have had a week of VERY cold weather with snow on the ground and ice on the lake. I was scheduled to start teaching my watercolor class at the art center on Tuesday but it was postponed because of the snow and my new oil painting group (more on that later) on Wednesday was also canceled. I know most of you have been experiencing frigid temperatures, too so I hope that you have been able to stay warm.


I know we are a little early for Springtime and Easter but I couldn't resist having some fun with this photo app.

BEGINNINGS
Digital Watercolor Print - 8x10

Follow your heart
It knows the way

I also used a digital image of this daisy watercolor and added a message to create one of my digital instant watercolor prints. Once purchased, you can print as many as you want to display in your home and to give as gifts.