Friday, December 15, 2017

A Clean Studio & LONE WOLF

LONE WOLF
Watercolor - 11x15

I am the first to admit that I am not a tidy person by nature so my studio is often quite messy. I have learned though, that there are benefits from at least trying to keep things a little neater.

An unorganized studio space can often keep us from actually painting. If we are always having to search for our art materials or have to clear out a space to paint it can be discouraging.

Walking in to a clean an organized studio is like starting a fresh painting and can give us a renewed feeling of creativity.

Keeping our art supplies organized and easy to reach will keep those creative juices flowing.

I try to start each new project or painting with a clean area and my supplies within reach. Things may get messy as I move along but that doesn't bother me because I know I will clean it all up before starting the next one.

Is it time to clean your studio area?