Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - WHITE DAISIES

WHITE DAISIES
Watercolor Print - 8x10

'Where flowers bloom, so does hope'

Is there anything as pretty and fresh as white daisies? Something about them always gives me a feeling of happiness and hope. They are not the easiest flower to paint in watercolor because you have to think ahead and be sure and leave the white paper for the flowers. I started with a  soft, wet background to let the colors mix and mingle and then came back in with darks to pull out the daisies.


Anytime I am in a craft store like Hobby Lobby I just have to check out their frames. I found this cute bamboo frame and knew it would be perfect for several of my watercolor prints. It is very easy and quick to print out the digital image, trim and slip it in a frame for yourself and to give as gifts. Once you purchase the instant print it is yours to use as many times as you wish!

Using an image of one of my original watercolor flower paintings I added a quote to design this art print ready to frame and display yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor prints are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my prints in my Etsy Shop!