Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - GRATITUDE JOURNALING

GRATITUDE JOURNAL PAGES
Instant Download Print - 8.5x11 inches

Gratitude is defined as 'the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness'. I have to admit that although I really try to feel grateful most of the time there are those days that I really have to work at it. My dad was one of the most positive people I have ever known. He lived his life without negativity and did not compare himself to others. I have always strived to be more like him but it is definitely a journey.

A gratitude journal is a wonderful and helpful way to practice thankfulness and develop a sense of overall wellness. These three printable journal sheets will help you focus on the things that are the most important in your life and improve your spiritual health.


Using a soft focus print of my own original watercolor painting I have designed three gratitude journal pages titled Daily Gratitude, Weekly Reflections and Gratitude Notes. The watercolor image provides a pretty background for your journaling along with some questions and prompts for your gratitude journey. Print as many copies as you want for writing daily, weekly or monthly.


You will also receive a copy of Free Tips For Gratitude Journaling as my gift to you. I invite you to view all three of my instant download Gratitude Journal designs in my Etsy Shop!

SaveSave